Monday, July 29, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

I'm excited to share that Time with  A & N was selected by another blogger and reader for the versatile blogger award this past week. Me and my Mini Me selected Time with A & N for this award that unlike the liebster award can be given to any type of blogger, not just mom bloggers.  I have alot of respect for Chantal and her mini me as she is a single young mom and I am always in awe of single moms as I know how hard of a struggle it is at times to raise kids with two parents.

To accept the award I now get to nominate ten of my current favorite blogs, which will be hard as I've started reading sooo many lately, and there are so many great blogs out there. Luckily she was already nominated by Growing up with Madison and nominated Foodie in WV, which are two of my favorite blogs.

I love being able to share other blogs with readers so if you have not checked any of these out I hope you do. I nominate the following blogs.










There really are so many great blogs out there; it's really hard to just choose 10. The last thing I have to do is share seven interesting facts about myself with the person that nominated me.

1. When I was in the first grade I told my teacher I wanted to be a teacher, have four kids, and no husband. She told me that would be kind of hard and at that time I didn't really understand why. I didn't really understand the birds and the bees yet and just thought boys had cooties.

2. In the third grade I stayed in from recess to read Little House on the Prairie. I LOVED those books.

3. My daughter comes by her furniture rearranging desire naturally as my sister and I moved my whole bedroom down to the basement over winter break one year while my parents were at work so we could each have our own room. We also put a hole in the wall, tried to cover it up by painting it the wrong color, and then spent the rest of the break grounded.

4. I have spent time living in the city (DC and Baltimore) and living more in the country and I have come to the conclusion I definitely love the country so much more.

5. My oldest daughter is my mini me because she looks like me and my youngest daughter is my mini me because she acts like me.

6. This post is actually my 100th post!

7. I was very hestitant and kind of critical of joining the blogging world at first but I have known found it a very supportive, welcoming community. And it really is this cyberspace community. It's pretty cool.


10 comments:

  1. Congrats! I also have come to appreciate many bloggers. I do greatly enjoy your posts. Although mostly read on mobile and it is more difficult to comment. Hopefully that will be easier after summer.

    Thank you for the nomination! I will definitely write a post and pass it along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words and congratulations! You deserve it and your babies are precious! I look forward to reading your blog more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award! It was well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much sweety for nominating me! I will have to get on this soon! I love these type of awards because even if you aren't nominated the posts themselves are fun to read! Hugs -B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww - you're so sweet. Thanks for nominating me.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award and the 100th post! That is quite awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and thank you for nominating me! I look forward to posting about it!!! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the nomination!

    Congrats on the award and the 100th post!!

    ReplyDelete