Thursday, October 1, 2015

You Want Us to Keep a Secret, Mom?

We let the girls in on a little secret last week. Then told them we'd like to keep it a secret for another week or so. Within a few hours our old neighbor knew, Ave's soccer coach, and I'm pretty sure Ave's whole class and teacher knew by the next day. Even one of her bff's mom knew because she personally told her at a school luncheon two days later. I don't think they quite understood what keeping a secret is. The neighborhood now knows, probably about everybody it seems like we know in town knows, and then I told my parents and they keep secrets about like my daughters because within a day of telling them I was getting private messages from people back home so I think most of that town now knows too.

I don't really think it's much of a secret anymore that the Glenn family is expanding this spring, and no this time it's not with an oversize dog. That's right BG#3 will make its debut in April 2016! In just a little over six months it's going to get a little crazier around here. We will see if the Glenn saga is to continue with three little girls or if there will finally be a prince to go with these two princesses.

What do you think? Will it be a boy or girl?

Next time I'll tell you what everyone here thinks and is hoping for, as well as making it through this long anticipated first trimester that I've had anxiety about long before we even got pregnant time.



                                      This was their "we're so excited to be big sisters together" faces!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Very exciting news. I wish you all the best. You know, with our second daughter turning one, we've already been asked if we are going to have a third.- Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was lovely, thanks for writing this

    ReplyDelete