Friday, May 17, 2013

Part 2 to Sometimes I'm Superwoman but most of the time I'm Nuts: The husband side

I once wrote about superwoman with Sometimes I'm Superwoman but most of the time I'm Nuts (if you haven't read and want a good laugh, I recommend reading) but today I'm going to look at this idea from my husband's point of view. These realizations came to me the other night when again I did not make it downstairs to watch hockey with him. So here's the real confessions of a housewife for why my husband probably doesn't see me as superwoman.

1. I am WAY TOO BUSY to watch playoff hockey every other night with him. I am glad he takes this time for himself because he's been busy too but I have so many other things I would rather be doing for some "me" down time

2. I have been folding his jeans the wrong way for a decade now. I'm not sure why I cannot break this habit. I didn't even know there was a "right" way to fold jeans.

3. I'm not a girly girl. I know jack crap about fashion and frilly girl things and I don't wear cool underwear anymore

4. I wear all his good shirts to bed and he thinks boobs stretches them out and causes them to not fit him right anymore

5. I have a very limited cooking menu when it's my night to cook.

6. It sometimes takes me a week to do some of the dishes.

7. I can switch moods like the switch of a light

8. I say the same thing over and over (because I don't think he listens half of the time) or because I really am that absentminded lately

9. He won't sleep in the car because he's scared of my driving

10. I keep losing our kids in this bigger house (literally long enough for that panic to set in)


Here's the link again to Sometimes I'm Superwoman but most of the time I'm Nuts.

How are you superwoman or nuts? Which one does your husband think you are?



No comments:

Post a Comment