Saturday, March 14, 2015

Review of "Momma Don't Worry"

I recently reviewed a children's ebook Momma Don't Worry with my girls. The book is about a six year old little boy, who like my own six year old daughter, thinks he's so big and independent now. When his mother still insists that he holds her hand he claims he's too old for something so childish and uncool.

Then like my own daughter has done before in the store he wanders over to look at something away from his mother and the next thing he knows he can't find his mother. In that moment of panic and fear, he realizes that it's "I know  you know what lies ahead so you go ahead and steer".

The book has a cute rhyme and is a very quick read for those little attention spans. I highly recommend it for all you parents with young stubbornly independent children. You can upload your ebook copy to share with your kids on the Amazon Kindle or Barnes and Noble Nook for $1.29.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment