- Link back to the blog that nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 new blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
- Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
Rendered and Renewed
Country Bunkin Mama
Getting it Together
Rosel's Mom Diary
The usual chaos and destruction
Questions for me to answer.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? This is tough. I like Maryland a lot but I would rather be closer to than ocean than I am so maybe some small beach community here on the Atlantic Ocean.
- What’s your favorite hobby? Definitely reading and writing then probably making picture books from all the pictures I take all the time.
- If you could only have 3 things to eat for the rest of your life what would they be? chocolate, ice cream, and it's a toss up between chipolte and hot wings
- What 3 things do you never leave the house without? my kids (they go with me everywhere it seems like), my keys even though I have locked myself out of the house before, and money
- What’s your favorite song? Highway don't Care, Shine on, Cruise (really like Florida/Georgia Line right now)
- How many siblings do you have? two awesome sisters
- What is the best vacation you have ever taken? This is hard. Mexico for our honeymoon was cool but I think our two weeks sightseeing the National Parks of California or our week in a beach house in Outer Banks North Carolina probably beat Mexico.
- Have you ever had surgery? NO
- Do you prefer the ocean or pools? I love the ocean
- What is your favorite TV show? Game of Thrones, Revolution, Newsroom
- How long have you been with your significant other? Eight years March 11, 2004 and six years married July 14, 2007
Now my questions for those of you that I nominated
1. What's your dream career?
2. If money wasn't an issue how many kids would you have?
3. What's your favorite vacation?
4. If you could go visit anywhere where would you go?
5. Where did you meet your significant other?
6. How long did you date before you were married?
7. How long have you known your longest friend?
8. When was your last date night with your husband?
9. Where do you live?
10. If you could only eat three things what would they be?
11. How long have you been blogging?
Here are the 11 random facts about me.
My husband was suppose to be a "fling" type relationship
I got my husband and I both fired from the college job where we met because I got in a heated argument with the boss
I am still friends with the first best friend I ever had
My college roommate and I had one fight the whole two years we lived together
I have been stranded twice by a broken down car and by stranded I mean overnight, once for more than one night
I have flown on an airplane now more times than I could count and before I was 22 that number was 1
My favorite place to taste wine is the Finger Lakes of New York
I love my in laws and actually look forward to my time visiting them
It's a lot tougher being far from home and family than I let on sometimes especially now that I have kids
We might give it one more shot for that boy (guess that's not a fact but it's a fact that we talk about it)
I've been in Maryland now for eight years this coming week
Thanks for the nomination and I look forward to seeing all of your responses to my questions.